YASS! You heard that right, sisters! Pumpkin spice cookies that are dun.dun. DUNN… paleo.
AKA – gluten free, dairy free and freaking delicious!
Get on board, my basic queens!
It’s our season!
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1 organic brown egg
- 1/2 cup of organic canned pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup of Chosen Foods avocado oil
- 1/3 cup of Trader Joes raw creamy almond butter
- A sh*t ton of pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 3 scoops of vital protein collagen peptides
- 85% cacao dark chocolate
- Himalayan salt
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add in dry ingredients to bowl
- I use a cookie scooper to measure the cookie dough when laying it on the coconut oil sprayed cookie pan
- Once cookies are scooped and on pan, top the balls off with chocolate crumbles and dust with himalayan sea salt
- Pop them in the oven
- Preheat: 325 degrees
- Bake: 15 minutes
- Broil: 3 minutes
If you liked this recipe, you’ll LOVE my paleo cashew collagen cookies. Check it out here! YUM!