Wow, how has it taken me this long to put this OG recipe onto the blog?
I’ve literally been making this recipe since freshman year of college. Yeah, it’s been that long!
Banana pancakes that taste insanely delicious…you won’t believe they are only made up of 3 ingredients. Trevor and I absolutely love to make this recipe on our weekends as we play the “Banana pancakes” song by Jack Johnson! It’s a little fun ritual we do, typically on Sunday mornings.
If you don’t have the time to flip these bad boys on the stove, you can quickly make this in just two minutes… seriously only two minutes. Here’s what I do on a time crunch or when I’m at the office and don’t have a stove near by: I mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, then place in the microwave for 2 minutes.
It sounds kind of crazy, but it is still very good!
Check below for this easy peasy recipe.
- 2 Organic Bananas
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1-2 TBSP Flaxseed Meal
- Cinnamon (Optional)
- Almond Butter (Optional)
- Organic Maple Syrup (Optional)
- Smash two bananas in a bowl
- Mix in the eggs, flaxseed meal and cinnamon
- Spray coconut oil onto a pan
- Heat pan on low-medium
- Pour 1/4 of the mix onto the pan to make a pancake
- Once you see bumbles forming, you can flip the pancake!
- Make sure you spray coconut oil between each pancake!
- Add almond butter and syrup on top!
- Chat with me xx