Italian food is just sooo good, but usually just so bad for you. I mean every once in a while, Trevor and I will choose to have a date night at a Italian restaurant, and go ALL out on pasta, pizza and the garlic bread… because balance… but it’s still too few and far between.
Ever since started dating, spaghetti squash has been a staple in our diet. Since, Italian will forever be Trevor’s favorite.
There are so many different kinds of dishes you can make with spaghetti squash, but here is one that we have recently discovered and LOVE.
We are on the hunt for creamy, delicious Alfredo pasta that can some how be healthy… lol!
It sounded impossible, but this recipe came close!
Check is out below.
- Spaghetti Squash
- Primal Kitchen Alfredo Sauce
- Pesto Sauce
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Parmesan Shaved Cheese
- Fresh Pepper
- Fresh Basil
- Chicken thigh (optional)
- Lemons for marinade (Optional)
- Paprika for marinade (Optional)
- Oregano for marinade (Optional)
- Thyme for marinade (Optional)
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Pop the entire spaghetti squash into the oven (TIP: cut the squash AFTER it’s cooked – it’s juicier and easier to cut)
- Once spaghetti squash is cooked (45 minutes), cut squash in half and throw away the seeds. Fork out the squash into a bowl
- Throw in slice cherry tomato and fresh basil
- Top it off with Alfredo sauce and pesto sauce
- Sprinkle with pepper and enjoy
- Lemon Chicken recipe here.
- Chat with me xx