Butter Coffee? Sounds kind of gross…right?! I thought the same thing when I first heard of it. But after I found out all of the many health benefits, I had to hop on the trend ASAP.
& guess what? Its frick’en good. So frothy, thick and creamy. YUM
According to studies, drinking butter coffee each morning triggers weight loss. HOW?? It puts your body into metabolic state called ketosis – triggered by a lack of carbs that kicks fat-burning into overdrive…especially in overweight individuals.
The benefits are seriously endless with this baddie – here’s a few more:
- Say bye bye to cravings
- Boosts mental clairty
- Increases cognitive function (Kind of like healthy adderall?.. okay maybe not that extreme)
Ingredients and Benefits:
Cacao: I’m here to tell you cacao…aka chocolate is one of the healthiest foods you can consume! Heres why:
- Its has 40x the antioxidant of a blueberry
- Packed full of magnesium – helps your digestion, heart and helps convert glucose into energy aka – increases mental clarity and focus.
- Balances hormonal mood swings
- Cacao contains the mood improver, anandamide – which creates a feeling of euphoria.
- Increases healthy cholesterol
- Converts bad cholesterol into good cholesterol
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
- Prevents intestinal damage
- Improves the lining of the digestive tract
- High in protein
- Improves Sleep
- Boosts your mood