Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
Last but not least to the Holiday Paleo Side Dish series is Paleo Cranberry Sauce.
One of my favorite food combos is turkey and cranberry sauce. The savory from the turkey and the sweet, tanginess from the cranberry sauce is like a freaking party in your mouth!
- 2 Organic oranges
- Organic lemon
- Organic lime
- 2 bags of organic cranberries
- Zest and juice the lemon, lime and one of the oranges.
- Zest the other orange and then peel and remove the white membrane from the segments and then chop.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine all the ingredients, cover with a lid and cook for 40-45 minutes (stir occasionally)
- Use a potato masher and gently mash the sauce to your preferred consistency.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm or cold 🙂
- Chat with me xx