Now that fall is finally here, so are the yummy veggies that come along with it! I’ve been incorporating a lot of roasted butternut squash in my diet for many reasons. One because HELLO fiber (aka healthy digestive system) and two goodbye wrinkles…oh! & three it aids in weight loss! Check out all of the benefits here. Roasted butternut squash is the perfect addition to any salad, its an amazing side or you can eat it as a snack on the go!
Let’s get cooking babes!
Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe
- Organic Butternut Squash
- Coconut Oil or Coconut Oil Spray
- Himalayan Salt
Butternut Squash Preparation
- Cut the top and bottom off the butternut squash
- Cut the butternut squash in half (hotdog style)
- Remove the seeds with a fork
- Remove skin from both halves
- Cut butternut squash into medium sized cubes
- Spray pan with coconut oil spray
- Place cubed sized butternut squash on pan
- Glaze butternut squash with coconut oil spray
- Sprinkle cinnamon and himalayan salt on butternut squash
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes until butternut squash is tender and slightly brown
- **Flip butternut squash half way through roasting!
Try it out & let me know what you think!