Are you sweet or salty? Do you constantly crave salty foods or sweet treats? For me, I have a major sweet tooth. Like, no joke. Every meal, I have to include a healthy treat in order to stay out of ice-cream, cookies, and don’t even get me started on chocolate! But for the rest of my salt lovers, I found this to die for item at Trader Joes (&& honestly I use it on everything). It’s the one and only Everything Bagel Seasoning. YUM. So here ya go: a healthy sweet potato fries recipe for the sweet lovers and salty babes!
Healthy Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Sweet Lovers Ingredients:
- Organic Sweet Potatoes
- Coconut Oil or Coconut Oil Spray
- Pumpkin Spice
- Himalayan Salt
Salty Babes Ingredients
- Slice sweet potatoes into sticks 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide and 3 inches long, and toss them with oil.
- Sprinkle either your sweet or salty seasonings on top
- Place on baking sheet and roast at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes until sweet potato fries are dry and slightly brown.
- **Turn sweet potato fries once half way through roasting
- TIP: I love my fries extra crispy, if you do too, don’t let the brown edges fool you. They will taste more caramelized than burnt!!