My favorite thing to do is take what I’m craving, & make a healthy version of whatever that may be! Right now, my mouth is watering over the thought of a delicious, juicy burger! This recipe is definitely made with lots of love and lots of nutritious goods. You can either meal prep the patties for the week or for a get-together with friends. Pair them with the salty babe sweet potato recipe found here and you’ve got yourself a delicious, healthy meal! BBQing these baddies was SO stupid simple. So chicas, don’t be afraid of hopping behind the grill! You won’t regret it!
Toning Tip: Skip the bread, and enjoy your burger “protein style”!
- 99% Fat Free Ground Turkey
- Green Onion
- Trader Joes Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)
Turkey Burger Preparation
- Chop 8-10 mushrooms in tiny pieces
- Chop 6 green onions in tiny pieces
- Place turkey in a large bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, and the juice from half a lemon to bowl with ground turkey
- Use hands or a fork to mix in mushroom, green onions, soy sauce, lemon juice and everything bagel seasoning
- Use hands to form 12 patties
- Heat grill to medium-high
- Place patties on grill; cook turning once
- Cook patties for about 7 minutes each side
- Serve with desired toppings!
- Chat with me xx