Hi, yes it has been a while. In fact, too long!
Your girl has been a busy bee, so naturally I had to leave some things on my “to do” list unchecked. The control freak in me was freaking out (low key). But, now I’m back!! And, back for good so I can happily check this blog post off of my “to do” list!
Why was I so busy?
I had some back to back trips. First I stopped in Los Angeles for a fun girls weekend with my Mom and very close girlfriend and then three days later I hopped on a plane to Seattle for a wedding.
It was all so much fun. A lot of laughter, a lot of eating and lots + lots of drinking. So trust me, I’m so ready to be back in a routine.
Los Angeles was ammmaaaazzzinggg.
My girlfriend, Nikola, moved there four years ago so she took us to ALL of the hot spots.
I also hit up my other friend, Kim, who’s practically lived in LA for her whole life and she sent me soooo many juicy recommendations.
So my Los Angeles itinerary is S T A C K E D with all the good brunch, dinner, and cocktail spots.
Now, if you’re looking for the tourist attractions, this itinerary is not for you!
It’s full of all the spots the locals go to on their days off.
This was our itinerary: (we did not follow it exactly)
- Dinner reservation for 9PM at Craigs: https://craigs.la/menu/
- You’re bound to see a celebrity or two at this spot!
- Also, get the spaghetti squash for dinner!
- Don’t forget! Their Craig’s vegan ice-cream is practically famous!
- Waldorf Astoria rooftop
- Tom Tom (Hello, Vanderpump rules!)
- Runyon Hike
- Brunch at Urth Cafe in Santa Monica
- 50 min massages at The Now for 3PM: https://thenowmassage.com/menus/
- Probably the cutest place ever.
- Dinner – The Ivy in Santa Monica
- The margaritas are STRONG!
- Drinks – Elephante
- Drunchies – Erewhon in Venice
- This place is like a Wholefoods… but better! We bought sooo many vegan/paleo desserts!
- Farmer’s Market in Malibu
- Malibu Farms Cafe for Brunch
- Such a good view!
- Surfrider Malibu – Rooftop bar
TIP: Uber or Lyft everywhere you go because there is absolutely no parking anywhere…
Here are some other recommendations for your LA experience!
TIP: (PIN these templates to your Pinterest Board so you have them to reference when planning your trip!)
Abbot Kinney is probably one of my favorite places in LA. There is so much culture, cute shops and endless restaurant options!
It’s definitely a boho/surfer kind of vibe!
I usually always hit up The Butcher’s Daughter every time I visit LA! It’s just that good and the scenery is SOO Instagram worthy.
Craig’s is my FAVORITE restaurant in LA thanks to Nikola. The owner made us feel like family. I felt just as important as Kim Kardashian’s hair dresser that was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO US. Literally celebs are everywhere, but the owner still made us feel like we were just as famous!
We had the best time!
Bungalow is such a fun spot – especially to day drink. It has a homey kind of vibe. The place is big, too. Even though LA is filled to the brim with people, The Bungalow still makes you feel like you can breath a little!
TIP: They are also known for their Sangria!
Okay, what did I miss? I know there are soo many amazing spots in LA. Tell us in the comments below for anyone else who’s planning a little trip!