I invited my roommate, Jess, on the blog today to share a yummy and healthy vegetarian recipe!
She is one of the most healthiest people I’ve ever met! For one, she works for an active wear company called, Vuori. She also meal preps for the week every Sunday and workouts out at least 6x a week. Jess has the most regimen schedule I’ve ever seen and it shows in her toned body!
I feel so inspired by her day in and day out! So, I thought it would be fun for her to share one of her favorite recipes on the blog!
Check out Low Carb Spaghetti recipe below!
- Palmini noodles (She buys hers at Sprouts)
- Almond milk (any non-dairy milk)
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Plant based original italian sausage
- Open can of noodles and rinse with water
- Soak noodles in non-dairy milk for 1-8 hours (she recommends 3 hours)
- Sauté asparagus and onion in olive oil in a pan until onion is brown
- Rinse the noodles off in water until the water becomes clear
- Throw the noodles and sun-dried tomato into the same pan as veggies and sauté together until noodles are warm
- Top with pesto, parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes!
If you enjoyed this low carb spaghetti recipe, check this one out, too!
- Chat with me xx