Welcome to my new website!
I really hope you all love it as much as I do <3 Please feel free to explore, relax and read for as long as you need! My home is your home, so enjoy!
I’m soooo fricken happy this baby is live… it took me 6 months… plus 3 months of quarantine to get this site finished.
Let’s just say I took on WAY too big of a project for my own good.
I ended up reaching out to my girl Shelby for some help because my head was actually going to explode from everything that had to be done. She is a life savor and deserves all of the love! So, please reach out to her if you are thinking about updating your website or launching one!
Since I’ve been on a little hiatus from the blog (working on the new website), I wanted to kick things off with a little post-quarantine shopping haul.
I mean… we went into quarantine right before spring started… so yeah, I think we deserve an updated wardrobe from coming out of this thing alive!
Here are a few items I either have my eye on or have already purchased for summer. Feel free to click any of the images to be re-directed to the product’s site.
- Versailles Mini Dress – Cream
- Big On Comfort Oversized Tee and Joggers Set
- Out From Under Jenny Tie-Dye Cropped Hoodie Sweatshirt
- Carson Chunky Rectangle Sunglasses
- UO Kendall Linen Bodycon Mini Dress
- eco chic repreve® jess bikini top
- Business & Pleasure Co. Holiday Beach Umbrella
- Self Tanning Drops
- Jet Lag Mask
- Caty Boot (Pssst: Use SHYLAH20 at checkout for 20% off!)