No joke… these pancakes are the bomb dot com. Healthy pancakes that don’t taste healthy! Yup, I just went there. If I told you there were only three ingredients to make these pancakes… would you believe me? You better believe me babes! THREE INGREDIENTS and that is all. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Trevor and I love to make these baddies on our weekends. We blast the song Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson, dance the morning away and eat these delicious cakes! Totally recommend doing by the way. I think it makes them taste even better LOL. We really set the mood. Okay okay… here’s the recipe!
- 1 scoop of PeScience Snickerdoodle protein
- Ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- Blend together ingredients. I use a NINJA blender.
- Grease up the pan with coconut oil or Vital Farms butter
- Heat pan on medium-heat
- Pour desired amount of batter on to pan depending on how small or large you would like your cakes
- Once the uncooked side of the pancake starts to bubble, thats your que to flip using a spatula
- Top it off with your fave treats! We used frozen blueberries, cacao nibs, coconut chips and Faje yogurt!
Check out my other recipe I use Pescience Snickerdoodle protein: Chocolate Lovers Oatmeal
- Chat with me xx